Monday, May 19, 2008

Road trips.

I love road trips! I used to go on them all the time.

I'm going on one this weekend, and I've sort of freaked out about the distance and the gas prices. I got my oil changed today. I've got every night booked before we go - I always do that. I'll try and do some laundry late one of these nights - otherwise I'll make Claire stop so I can buy a dress for the wedding - I always do that too :)

But we're going to stay with fun friends - barely see them, but it's still worth it. We're driving more days than we're staying but that makes it the road trip!

I love seeing the country, I don't get sick on very many car rides, being to those random stops along the highway.. playing car games. Listening to books on CD - I'm looking forward to that.
You always get good stories along the road.
- Playing scratch games at the gas station and actually winning!
- Making your own CB handle
- Sleeping in the car
- would you rather? game
- stopping for photo opportunities
- the pic is the "fixed flat" in Africa

I really do love it - even if I was freaking out.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Have fun on your trip. I wish we were going so I could see you. Dance a dance for me.

Unknown said...

wish I could come too! love and kisses to all the relatives!