Friday, July 18, 2008

kicking boots

Yesterday I wore my cute black boots with pink stitching – as cute as they are, I was really needing them for kicking. Not kicking a person, just kicking my sleepiness, my bad attitude, all those things that just need a good kick!
Maybe I need to start kicking a soccer ball again to get some of this out. Back in the day I knew how to clear a ball out of the goal box and was a great defender. Remember the game where I had a beautiful clear and then it hit Coach Ramos in the head? It was glorious! Maybe I need to work on my defense skills again.
Maybe going up to Cheyenne and seeing lots of cute boots will be a good kick for me.
Maybe if I get over the jet lag and am well rested it will be another good kick.
Maybe if I balance life better I’ll keep wearing my cute boots of course, but just because they are so cute :)

No comments: