Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tis the Season

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? some of each, but this year I guess it was bags, but not gift bags, plastic or paper from Africa...

2. Real tree or Artificial? I love real, we decorated a 3 foot fake one last weekend.

3. When do you put up the tree? depends on the year and if we get one...

4. When do you take the tree down? same as #4
5. Do you like eggnog? yes!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? maybe the trampoline - that was a good one!

7. Hardest person to buy for? Sometimes Noah or Ethan

8. Easiest person to buy for? Usually Claire

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but in Colorado

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ????

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I like most Christmas/holiday movies - While You Were Sleeping isn't totally a Christmas Movie, but it's a great one - A Christmas Story or Miracle on 34th St. for the more traditional picks

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I find the right gift, that's if I can hold on to it until Christmas... I think I got one in July this year.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? maybe

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? mashed potatoes ;) or cookies

16. Lights on the tree? Absolutely

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, What Child is This

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I've been traveling for the past 3 years, so mostly travel. I like to stay home though too, I just don't do that very much with an international family.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? probably not

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? basotho hat?

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The world is too big, I can't see everyone.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like the homemade growing up family ornaments!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? ???

No comments: