Friday, October 22, 2010

BSF, FPU, BA....

so updates:

we're half way through Financial Peace...

I just bought tickets for Singapore, Bangkok and St Louis - little hard on the financial peace.... but amazing for time to connect with beautiful friends and family. (and my passport has felt lonely)

I heard some pretty courageous women talk about forgiveness a couple weeks ago. It's a choice. It's a good one to make. Again and again.

November is National Adoption month.... I love this for my kids... 6 will be adopted on 11/20. Last night I worked late, but let 7 & 11 year old girls pretend to be the judge and make their adoption final. it was cute.

I have a full calendar. I don't get invited to things because my friends know how busy I am. A friend at work teased me today that I don't have time for friends so maybe the judge will see that I've lost weight because I'm at court more than being able to see people regularly... Dear friends, please keep inviting.

I hate that I have bad cell phone reception at my house... it makes it hard to connect with you.

I get to hold a 2 week old baby tomorrow :)

tonight was girls night - I like those girls!

No comments: