Wednesday, July 13, 2011

married woman

Every time I see Atherton, I smile and am surprised again.
We finally got married.
The wedding was beautiful. The day flew by! Breakfast with beautiful women, getting ready to meet my groom, dear sweet friends and family overwhelmingly giving their time to set up/tear down the whole thing, grandmothers walking up the 22 stairs to smile in 102 heat for pictures, adorable children running around and dancing their pants off, coming down the stairs to see my man - the one I waited for, sweet moments with my parents, crazy pictures in the photo booth, delicious cake, puppy chow and fondue, fireworks, running through the rain to come home, finally with my husband! I am the luckiest.
Thank you all who came, prayed, encouraged and please continue to do so.
We laughed and laughed on our honeymoon. He's good for me. Everyday.
and today we killed our first mouse. (we're hoping it's also the last)

No comments: