National adoption month is here!! I get to celebrate adoptions with 9 kids (4 families) on Saturday the 19th.
Had an exam for a new job today... went ok, I got done early so we'll see if my scores are good enough to get an interview... it's the same exam and process as a year and a half ago.
D and I have been married 4 months now. We're into scrabble right now :)

We're going to California for Thanksgiving to hang out with Matt and Lisa and the kids.
I'm feeling tired of facebook, am I ready to delete my account?
Had an exam for a new job today... went ok, I got done early so we'll see if my scores are good enough to get an interview... it's the same exam and process as a year and a half ago.
D and I have been married 4 months now. We're into scrabble right now :)
We're going to California for Thanksgiving to hang out with Matt and Lisa and the kids.
I'm feeling tired of facebook, am I ready to delete my account?
FYI for my candle loving friends I found out this week that Madeline's Scents has closed their doors. :(
(I'll still take a trip to Sierra Trading Post for some cute boots)
No comments:
Post a Comment