So as things are winding down at my current job and Christmas is coming and maybe some lack of sleep I've been feeling emotional... in a good way.
I laughed so much when a sweet little boy liked my christmas socks so much he wanted to smell them (while on my feet). Then this same little boy we got to have the adventure of getting his picture taken for the Heart Gallery on Thursday - he was sooo proud of himself wearing a necktie and new shirt. My heart yearns for a family for him. but I'm leaving and ask myself "is the new caseworker going to work as hard as I did to find one?" and I get emotional. This little guy loves new clothes, every morning he's excited to wear something out of his closet. He also likes shoes, so he goes and stays by the window calling for Christmas because he's been told he gets new shoes for Christmas. and I get emotional.
And then a sweet friend shared this video and I loved hearing these kids tell the beautiful Christmas story. And I get emotional that Christ came. here. for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment