Monday, April 23, 2012

tour of the apt.

 I'm home sick today, but not sleepy so I'm making to a tour of the apt with photos for those of you that live in Arvada, Singapore, or somewhere else in the world. We'd love to have you over any time.

So this is the back of our bedroom, a little reading area. Any ideas on getting African violets to bloom? I have the special plant food already... Maybe I should get a book on this.
A made bed, but I'll be crawling back in soon so I haven't moved the Kleenex box = necessity with this cold.

 This is our bathroom.
 Walking into the living room.
 The fire place, couch, etc.
 I think we need some more things on the walls in this room, just trying to figure out the right thing.
 Our kitchen. Yes, that's a Broncos helmet and floor mat.
 And our balcony! We love it. So here's our table, that we're hoping will remain outside and we'll get a little dining table inside. Thanks for the birthday flowers, loved ones!

We have a spare room and another bathroom, but I figured you didn't need pictures of boxes, so that's the tour for today :)

No comments: