Wednesday, February 20, 2013

gender reveal and bedrest

So we went to the dr and came home for the exciting news of the gender of our little one!

However after the ultra sound we were told that it appeared that although this little baby is healthy and moving all over, my body appeared like I might allow this wee one to enter the world way too early. Shocked. I wasn't feeling contractions, I wasn't having any of the other signs, but to be safe two + weeks of bedrest were ordered. I cried once we made it to the car - I couldn't believe it. I was finally starting to feel better, less throwing up and now on the couch for the next however long. Friends and Family, immediately stepped up to plan dates with me on the couch and prayed.
We went and saw the specialist on Tuesday, who said everything looked "pretty" and just right. What a roller coaster of emotions! Now I was disappointed to have to go back to work. ;) I did enjoy an extra day off with my cousin and sister since the dr. was slow on getting my note to be able to return.
So we're praising God for healthy baby and that's there's plenty of time for more "cooking."

No comments: