Summer has practically ended... I don't feel like I fit enough in, but I can definitely say that God gave me this summer. He gave me this summer to go back, to go deep, to digest, to clean out the festering wounds in my heart. He allowed me to be angry, He allowed me to grieve, He is teaching be about true life giving forgiveness. I can look forward with hope, peace and refreshed. I'm sitting safely in the hands on my Father.
I became an aunt this summer. My precious niece is beautiful. She is a great reminder for me how much children are a gift from God!
I'm around families everyday. I've loved seeing parents fighting to protect their children. I as well am fighting for these children. I fight for them to have families. I fight for these parents to be whole and stable before they take a child. Adoption is a beautiful thing. God's heart for adoption made me His own! To be adopted into the family I have rec'd the blessing from my King!
I've also been exhausted. Sometimes I just wanted to scream on why can't "we" humans be better. Why are we fighting - aren't we Christians? Why aren't we acting like it?
I painted a black flower pot - But hope blooms everyday - even from black pots.
No comments:
Post a Comment