Seems like I get emails from random people from my past, particularly guys, that feel the need to contact me during the Spring - specifically April.... I'm just minding my own business and then "new message" I get an email from this guy who said he had a dream about me last night! he's married and has 4 kids!
I know we can't filter what we dream, but still I think it's weird.
Last April I got the Happy birthday email from someone else - I think to prove that he hadn't forgot it. it's ok if he had forgot it.
I think God likes to surprise me, just when I think I'm all worked through an issue, He keeps me humble. Those that enter my life for a season, God will bring all things for His glory - even when I don't understand it.
1 comment:
so I just had another email out of the blue to tell me happy birthday! After 10+ years I surprises me. I'm the "one who got away"
Post a Comment