Saturday, May 10, 2008

month of may

It's been 5 years since I graduated from college! But more than that It's been 5 years for my life to change in so many areas. I'm not the same girl I was then. I still don't have it all figured out, but I haven't remained the same.

I lived in:
1 Hannibal, 2 Brighton, 3Cheyenne, 4St Louis, 5Arvada, 6Littleton, 7 5Points, 8Glendale, 9Arvada (again)

I used my passport:
2003Switzerland/Italy, 2004 G. Bissau, 2006Israel, 2007Southern Africa, soon in 2008 Jakarta!

I said goodbye:
to my corsica, to my jetta, to friends that moved or when I've moved

I've changed jobs:
the home improvement place, the battered women's shelter, nannied, bar checks, parking for sporting events, probation and parole, investigated child abuse, adoption guru

Some amazing people have walked the road with me. Thank you Nichole, Claire and Katrina for sharing deep sorrow with me and everyone else who didn't even know the depths of it! I experienced Grace new and fresh in life.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love your blog and your thoughtful words. Your entries often make me tear up. Thank you for sharing your lovely heart. Miss you girl!