Saturday, October 25, 2008

turning another page

So my last day with P127 is Thursday. Today freaked out about it a little bit. I can't believe it is here. Sunday - Tuesday we'll be in the mtns on a retreat, so I essentially have 16 hours left to work there. I'm excited about what it next, but am sad to leave.
Today there was the adoption of a beautiful 2 year old - these are my favorite days! I love my families. I have seen over 50 children find their forever families!
My friend is taking my position, it's a little weird but she'll do great!
My other friend is worried about what she'll do without me, I told her I'm an email away. She can do it.
A good friend said good bye in tears... she was one of my silent supporters.
I've loved it, I've worked really hard. It's ok to leave.

No comments: