Saturday, October 4, 2008

lint

Change. are you good at it?
Fall comes and the leaves have no problem changing - but they are actually dying. They die with grace and beauty.With the fall come apple cider. I love that.
I've been baking. Butterscotch Zucchini bread and the infamous Swirl cookies.
I donated my hair this week. When I want to freak about about the shortness of it, I just tell myself again it's just hair and it will grow.So I'll get a new job... a big change but no one is calling to interview me... makes it hard to get that new job.
I want to travel the world. I wish money wasn't factored into that.
And I'm off to go meet new people... more change.

2 comments:

Claire said...

RAGH! (excited scream) I LOVE your hair! I LOVE you! hope my dear. keep holding on for that hope to float up. hugs.

Jenn said...

Your hair looks so good. So do you want to come to Singapore and find a job? I bet they would higher you in a heart beat. Just a thought.