Saturday, October 10, 2009

Snowing on Saturday

It's snowing today... I'm happy that I'm inside in my sweats. I'm not ready to put away my flipflops yet. Claire and I just got pedicures on Tuesday, and they are cute needing to be shown off :) I love having her back here!
I'm supposed to go to a wedding tonight - but I don't know what time it starts and I'd sort of be ok not leaving the house all day.
I've been worn out from a disappointing weekend last weekend, dog sitting, trying to learn this new job, trying to see friends, and just regular life. So today was my sleep in day, but then I missed a call from my sister because I was sleeping in.
But I'm drinking my tea, gonna put in a movie and enjoy the snow.

The doorbell just rang... I got flowers!!! On my snowy saturday! :)

No comments: