Friday, April 30, 2010

what a week.... or maybe month

break up. stink.
possible better paying job. i'm worth it!
was assertive. i had the courage to ask and I got a maybe!
getting ready to pack boxes. cute new place, ready to see my new room :)
snow on the last day of April. that's Colorado for you.
learned "twinkle, twinkle stoplight" from a 3 year old. she is cute cute cute!
sweet compliments. surprising and heartfelt.
tears. movies, life - it's good to let it out right.
i wore my cute boots again. every girl should have a pair.
couple good phone calls. thanks dear friends.
enjoyed my friend's sweet giggle. :)
laughed about fireworks shooting from the social services bldg. it didn't actually happen, but if it ever does I want to witness it!

April is over. I'm ok with that.

1 comment:

Claire said...

on to May! let's do it! hugs.