Thursday, June 3, 2010

Jesus Take the Wheel

I'm super excited, so 2 months ago about, I asked one of our local radio stations to give one of my little boys on my caseload tickets for him and his family to go to the Carrie Underwood concert tonight. So I even talked to the promotions manager there and he really made it sound like it might happen.
then I never heard anything back from him.... for the next 2 months. I had told the parents about it, but wanted to surprise this little boy. so today at noon I got the call that we got the tickets!!! And then the family invited me to join them since they have an extra.

But what is really cool about it, is 6 months ago this little boy didn't have a family. This month he turns 11! will be adopted! and get to go to Carrie's concert!

The cute part about this was when T was asked about what he wanted in an adoptive family he asked if maybe Carrie would adopt him. He thought she'd be a good mom and he was willing to travel and be on tour with her, it was precious! His parents are great and this little boys dreams are coming true!

this made today good at work!

No comments: