so today I was supposed to hear back about the new job. no email. I still expect to hear back from them, just disappointed it wasn't today.
then my dear friend breaks the news to me that my former boyfriend is currently dating someone else, wow. I know I ended the relationship but the part that got me is that it sounds like this relationship has been developing over sometime, making the timeline a little sketchy.
Then another dear friend and I talked about our scars from former jobs, yep that's messy.
In court today and heard about this woman's codependent abusive relationship, that has now resulted in the loss of her children.. sad.
then there's all the relationships, expectations, families fighting - marriages hanging on by a string, parents writing mean letters, cheating...
Good thing I'm still reading my GRACE book, oh how I need it. and need to give it.
2 comments:
Hi friend....I am sorry and wish that we could chat soon...and we will! Praying for you! I think we are going to have some BAD time together! I will let you figure out what it stands for!!!!! :) Love ya!
I'm pretty sure I got it, it may have taken me a minute. ;) I do miss you!
Post a Comment