Saturday, July 3, 2010

happy weird minefields

To check in on us at camp, check out http://rfkcdenver.blogspot.com/

Claire and Jeff got married! and it was over a month ago, but here are some beautiful pictures from their day:
Claire and Jeff's wedding

other news...
July is busy! and I'm going to try and fit it all in.
I already got a physical. (get the important stuff out of the way)
I'm currently watching N&E's dogs, they are sweet dogs, Pedro is so scared of the fireworks though. So I like walking the dogs, but I still don't want one.
T is coming for a visit!
Maybe we'll go to David Crowder.
Rafting and camping weekend.
A reunion.
CFD (which has to include Sierra trading post and Madeline's scents)
I'm meeting 2 of my kids on my caseload that I've never met even though I've been their caseworker for the past 7 months.
Birthdays to celebrate!
2nd to last payment on my car.
Iowa wedding

I also hope to fit in:
rockies game, good conversations, pool time, making dinner, exercise, reading, movies, sleep...

Happy 4th of July! :)

No comments: