I am a girl who keeps her schedule full... slowed down a little bit while being pregnant. I like to be around people most of the time, while my husband needs his alone time. I worked from home one day this week and went back to work to have the people interaction the next day.
I'm about to have one of the biggest life changing events happen to me and it's the 4th of July. I want to get out of the house, be social, but walking hurts my feet/calves... but it starts contractions, which is good, just keeping them going hasn't happened over the past couple of days.
My dad came over yesterday and hung our curtains in the nursery.
We went to clement park last night for fireworks, my hubby worked it out so I'd have minimal walking and he had to jog 7 miles to get to watch the fireworks. They were a good little show, it felt great to be outside, on a blanket with my man, dreaming of this little boy's life.
I took Castor oil this morning, wow, yes. Now for a girl that has every negative side effect of pregnancy for pretty much the whole of the past 9 months, you'd think I'd never be willing to touch the stuff, but a 4th of July baby sounds great. Well we're at 4+ hours later of drinking the stuff and... nothing. impressive for this body/girl who has "special needs." So I'm going to get off the couch again, bake some cookies and we'll see if we have news to share.
we have a onesie that he won't fit in next year, that says it's his first "4th of July." I'm just saying.
it's only 5 days after due date, but the anticipation is growing we're ready to meet him, hold him, see his sweet face, tell you all this name.
Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you, and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you. For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for him. Is 30:18
No comments:
Post a Comment