Saturday, May 30, 2009

Breakfast - the most importnat meal of the day

One of my goals for 2009 was to go to a new breakfast place at least once a month, here's the start of my list:

January - The day I left Lesotho, went to Ladybrand and went to Living waters (I think that's the name) with Megan.
February - Gaia Bistro, cute place by Wash Park with Nichole
March - Greek place with Cheryl.
April - Mona's for birthday breakfast with Claire and Noah.
May - Hi Rise with Steve

So far I'd recommend them all! Anyone want to be my June date?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

what a wonderful idea! Breakfast is my favorite meal to eat out. Maybe when I head out your way we'll have to schedule a breakfast date. Or...if you head out this way there is a gem of a breakfast spot we could hit up. Hope you are well!

Jenn said...

Me! I'll also join you in July.