The new job is good,
1) I'm just glad to be working again
2)I love that I'm still in the foster/adoption world
3) I'm working with middle age women
4) I get to travel around Colorado - I went to Woodland Park today.
5) I get to work downtown, and go to the capitol, and my name was said(correctly) at the gov'rs proclamation during my 2nd week of working.
6) no longer in my Christian bubble
7) I think caseworkers are excited for my help during this time
8) I get to meet and hang out with some kids
9) A family I worked with at P127 is considering a child I am currently recruiting for, love that I get to work with them again.
Couple hard things:
1) parking downtown, always have the right cash/change
2) adjusting to working again, setting an alarm and such
3) no longer in my Christian bubble
4) I miss the personal connection I had with my families at P127
5) don't know what I'll do after Sept.
6) I'm very busy so it feels like I'm playing catch up on personal life.
7) Waiting for that first pay check
No comments:
Post a Comment