Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial day 2009

The weekend was very full!!! I ran the BolderBoulder (10k) with some friends. For a couple of them it was their first race ever, or first time running that long of a distance, it was fun! The rain held off thankfully for the race and the weather was perfect for running. Danae and I ran together, so if you look on the link you'll see her next to me in a couple of the pictures. We are good running partners :) http://www.brightroom.com/go.asp?53557481

I also served as a bridesmaid that weekend - my first of the 3 this year. I don't really have pictures from that yet. There was a beautiful bride, a handsome groom, sweet friends, fun dancing... you know the wedding stuff. We went to the Cereal Bar, it was the first time I've ever been. I didn't get cereal, but I do recommend the cupcakes.

And my little brother turned 26!!! I really liked his Tshirt.

No comments: