Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's already July 8th!!!

Ok so June was full of fun!
- I got to spend the week in Glenwood Springs for a Youth Conference with some cool teens that are in foster care. Nice to get paid to hang out in the mountains!
- My parents, Toby, Jenn and Elyse arrived to Denver first.
- Megan arrived next.
- My cousin Chelsea got engaged and is getting married this weekend! So we had a party for that!
- Megan and I joined some friends for rafting the Arkansas river, everyone stayed in and we had the best guide, Farrah!
- I started a summer bible study with some great ladies, we're studying Esther.
- Bachelorette party for Emily!
- Massages and Pedicures!
- Starting to job search again.
- First Father's Day in years that I actually got to be with my Dad!
- EP moved to Arvada
- Noah moved out of Arvada
- June Breakfast with Mom and Dad at Ophelia's - another excellent place!

And then there was Mexico!!
Noah and Emily's wedding!
Somebody's 1st real sunburn - won't mention any names ;)
Tulum Ruins
First time in 6.5 years that all the Harkless' were together, but actually not really because Elyse wasn't there, so maybe next summer.
I found a little black box on the beach.... it was empty.
Snorkling, swimming, beautiful water and beaches, zip lines above the trees, good food.
And on and on.
It was great! My twin is married, I think I'm still adjusting to it.

I'll post some pictures later.

No comments: