-in another woman's shadow.
-in a world where beauty is treatment.
- in a mean world.
-thrown a giant size weight.
-in the tight fist of fear.
-who can balance passion with patience.
-who feels responsible for the "how."
Yet the Lord graciously turns it all around for us!
I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining.
I believe in love, even when I do not feel it.
I believe in God, even when He is silent.
Deliverance. the story of Esther. the story of me. the story of you.
Last night we finished our summer bible study. What a sweet way to spend the summer with some amazing women. I love these women and I love their stories. "By faith alone, to her face she will fall... then to her feet she will rise, ready to do what deliverance demands."
Ps 18:24 - God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes.
1 comment:
liesel,
i loved that study....it was so so so good.
Post a Comment