Thursday, September 3, 2009

bored at work

So I've got the rest of September at this job. I really like my supervisor and coworkers, and am really grateful for this great experience. I've enjoyed so much of what I've been doing, but I'm hitting the road blocks of I have so little time left so how do I fill the time that I have? I've been finding a couple projects here and there to fill my time but beyond the couple of hours that I fill I get sooo bored. I rearranged the storage room earlier this week - I won't wear a white top and skirt next time I do that.. I wrote an 11 page report of what I've been up to the past 5 months... I was supposed to brag about myself.

New Job Possibility updates:
-So I had my interview last week, it went well, they'd be crazy not to hire me :)it's an adoption caseworker position = really good match
-I have another job interview next week. It's an ongoing caseworker position, but I'm going to ask again about their adoption recruiter position that I think would be a good fit as well...

change is in the wind.

No comments: