Monday, September 28, 2009

I started a new job today

I'm the new adoption caseworker for Adams County... I got to go back to Brighton for Orientation... I think my co workers are sort of surprised I'm really working there... I keep getting questions about "the State" and P127... it's too much to really explain. I excited to work with families directly again and find homes for kids.

My last day with the State was Wednesday - I had a sweet good by lunch with some coworkers... I'll miss Laurel and Connie's nicknames and songs the most.

I like to take trips between jobs :) so I went back to WI for this past weekend. We carved pumpkins, made 5 gallons of chili for the fall festival, ate award winning cookies, had my first cheese curd, went to the fire station's awards ceremony, had stump burgers, met most of the Beloit FD, was educated about raccoons causing problems for farmers... it was a full fun weekend.

No comments: