Tuesday, March 23, 2010

it's almost here.

It's crazy snowing outside, but I'm going to Hawaii on Friday!

I had a case audited yesterday and pretty much the lady told my my tx plan sucked, I wanted to tell her a thing or two myself, but really I get to put my toes in the sand in just 4 days.

My sister had to push my car out of the crazy snow tonight (I have amazing sisters!) and yet I'll be seeing the beautiful blue ocean so soon!

I had a crappy Monday, but Friday- oh it's coming... I have a new swimsuit and sunglasses :)

I've endured 6 months with the supervisor I have a hard time loving, but everyday of this vacation will make it so worth it!

I never get to see my friends enough, but this trip is with my dear friend K! It will be so good to laugh, read books and finally get some sweet time in together. Finally the two of us globetrotters are trotting together! I wish you all could come with us! You're invited!

Somewhere I've never been and let me tell you I can't wait for the adventures, the food, the sun, the naps, the refreshment, the chance to clear my head, to pray, to just be.

1 comment:

KMarie said...

MMMM I am so excited with you! And I desperately want to go back with you too! You will definitely enjoy it, sleep in, relax on the beach, get some freckles!
And I'm so glad you got new sunglasses and a swimsuit!! Hooray! I did that too and it was totally worth it!