I bought a little girl a goat. (my Everina who I sponsor through world vision)
I didn't hear anything back this week about the adoption recruiter job.
It's less than a month til Katrina and I are in HI!
I had my 6 month eval at work and she didn't say anything bad about me! She did acknowledge that I get frustrated with the system, it's true I do. I think the system could change for the better, for our kids, for the employees that work so hard for these kids, for the families. I like change. System, you don't need to be so afraid of change.
There was an article in the Denver post yesterday about the cool stuff happening in Colorado for foster kids being adopted... FOTF didn't do it all, P127 didn't do it all, but I do love that so may families are stepping up to adopt. It's great the numbers are going down... people are working together for the sake of of these kids. My part this week - 2 girls moved into their adoptive home! love it! The couple is younger than me, but are adopting a 7 & 10 year old. That's cool.
Megan will be getting back from traveling tonight, she's grateful I don't snore. I'm grateful I don't snore. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment