I really did work today! it was a great first day! it's going to be a jump right in and sort of make it up as you go along! I'll be working with quite a few middle age women, I like working with middle age women.
I ran into a friend that I probably haven't seem in over a year tonight before BSF, that was fun and we'll hopefully have dinner next week!
I think I got 5 good hugs tonight!
It snowed last night! Again, I was really surprised - it's now 56 degrees in our house, as that the heat was turned off, but I didn't know that, until about 5 minutes ago... I'm using my corn bag tonight for my toes!
I've had a couple of crazy dreams: One was that Noah and I were trying to get away from something, but then I was driving a UPS truck and an ostrich kept jumping into the truck as I was driving, so I was serving all over the road! Maybe the ostrich was because I went to the zoo last week, and the UPS truck, well I am looking forward to a package...
And then another one that Matt was in a play, but somehow I didn't recognize him in the play. Weird that he was in a play and that I wouldn't recognize him... maybe he was just a really good actor and I never knew.
I'm ready for Noah to be home, I'm tired of Pedro duty.
Mostly this was going to be about work, but it's random, I'm tired... I better go to bed b/c I'm a working girl now :)
Check out: www.heartgalleryco.org - this is me recruiting you, start by picking one to pray for.
3 comments:
I am so happy to heaar that you are working. I bet it feels good.
Me too!!! I have been praying for you. I know the Lord has awesome plans. Also I tried the link but it didn't work. I will try it again. Love ya!
too bad the link's not working: www.heartgalleryco.org is it, don't know why.
Post a Comment