Wednesday, April 1, 2009

the thunder rolls

Years ago Ethan and I were helping Toby and Jenn move into their new place, as we were taking the loads to the new place we kept the radio at the same station, that was playing The Thunder Rolls over and over again all weekend long. Ethan and I talked some, but mostly enjoyed listening to the song over and over again. the intro with the thunder rolling in, it always makes me think of Ethan. I don't know if he remembers it, I'll have to ask him.
It's April 1st and the thunder has rolled in here. Thunder storms = spring?! Well it's snow pellets raining down currently. I love that spring is here and that we're getting moisture so we'll get the green that was get here... I'm also ready for the spring thunder storms to just bring rain showers rather than the snow showers, I'm hoping for warmer weather for fun April things... birthdays, Easter, baseball games, pedicures.
Yes it's April 1st - and no I don't quite have a job yet.... wish it was an April's Fools joke. So I haven't been working for over 5 months now. But I've been able to meet/see/hang out with many families and kids in these couple months that I've been back: Lana, Ada, Tirza, Zella, Delaney, Amelia, Andrew, Emily, Khari, Leah, Ethan, Jordan, AJ, Eric, Liyah, Anna, Tati, Kiara, Bodie, Kip, Nate, Gabrielle, Ashton, Abby, Karina...
I'll let you know as soon as I know about the job.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I thought you had a job, but it hadn't started yet.

Lisel said...

well, yes and no... they said it's not final until the ink is on the paper. So we're praying for people to be at their desks and that their pens all have ink in them!!