Claire took Noah and me out for breakfast at Mona's downtown. If you look closely behind Noah's head it points out that he in fact was the birthday boy! Thanks Claire!
Then I went with Annette and Christa and the girls to the Wildlife Experience. It was my first time going , it was really fun to be there with these ladies. Playing with the girls and watching them explore, Lana's excitement watching the fish swim around outside of the submarine, Ada "Miss Independent" going down the slide countless times, not worried about the kids 2x her size, Zella laughing with her mom, and Tirza rolling down the hill! I also enjoyed a really good Cookies and Cream milkshake! Thanks Annette and Christa!
Side note: at the wildlife experience they were holding tryouts for the Amazing Race,
I still think that Noah and I should try out.That night we went bowling - I got a 134! I think that may have been my best ever bowling score. It was fun! Thanks Katrina!
Saturday was breakfast with Noah and Claire at home. Did some stuff around the house. Met my dear friend Kristin for chai, always love being with her. I love the visuals she gives me to some of my ponderings, the aroma from a stirred pot, how do we dance when our partner isn't there... Thanks Kristin!
Saturday night Emily threw us a party, Sushi party. We had cute little closed off rooms for our party that over flowed out of them. Jeff helped us that are not so experienced with sushi on what to order and
everyone was pleased with our choices! Kaitlin gave me a orchid as a gift and it was a perfect table decoration (while there was room). We went back to Noah and Emily new place for dessert and more partying. Thanks Mom and Dad for dinner! Thanks Emily for being a great host and the flowers! Thanks for celebrating with us all of you near and far!Sunday was Easter - we woke up early for the sunrise service, but after seeing the predicted rain clouds actually there, we decided it wouldn't be much of a sunrise and crawled back into bed for a couple of hours. Homemade Breakfast burritos with green chili sauce! YUM! Church at Foothills (in Arvada, not on 470). Then we had 13 of us for lunch, Noah grilled in the rain. Good food, good friends! Boxers or Briefs was always fun for some laughs!
it was a good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment