I had a full week of social outings planned, the snow and others things derailed every single one. Currently I'm still a bit disappointed about that. I mean of course I got things done: I've almost finished my book, I took some naps, I made a fire and it took the first time! I made homemade pizza, I shoveled the driveway, I watched a lousy movie. I'm almost over my cold. But really I needed the social interaction. This non working thing is taking it's toll.
But a couple things that made me smile:
Pedro and I made sure there were no accidents to clean up, I shoveled a path for him on the porch, so when I let him out there, it was pretty cute watching him play in the snow piled up around his path. He would pounce on the snow and tested the snow drifts. For all you that thought I hated dogs:
Although this picture was before I really made the path for him, it was still snowing and really cold. I let him inside right after I took the picture!
And then while I was shoveling I
realized I had seen a similar outfit like this before, so stylish I know ;). Penny wore it first so I won't take credit for it all, we were in Winter Park a couple years ago and she was making a trip outside. Red sweatpants, always fun to relax in!
2 comments:
Wow, you and Penny even have the same color coat and the same hat.
Oh I remember that fun trip....it is funny that you all dressed alike, but weren't you dressed alike that weekend too???? Hmmm...I thought I remembered something like that but I could be wrong. Great picture of Pedro by the way.
Post a Comment