Sunday, November 2, 2008

arrival.

made it.
tripover highlights:
-sweet Noah leaving the house with me to get me to the airport by 4:00am!
-only getting sick once.
-south african man next to me on the flight, changing outfits numerous times on the 17 hour flight... at one point I didn't know if he was wearing pant! yikes - I went back to sleep!
-met a nice woman heading to Paris that wanted to take care of me when our flight was delayed while waiting for maintenance to empty out the lavatory.
-Megan ran the JoBurg marathon this morning! so she and friends picked me up from the airport!
-a chicken wrap for dinner!
-Lesotho stamp in my passport!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I am so happy you arrived safely. I want to hear more about the decision to go to Africa. I hope you have a great time while you are there.