Monday, November 17, 2008

Crossing the border

3 days in a row last week I went to South Africa for various projects/errands mostly. So on the 3rd day I was coming back across the border and in South Africa at the customs they asked if I was going to be doing this everyday going back and forth, I told him no, but it had just happened over the past couple days, no big deal got my stamp and then headed into Lesotho, well in Lesotho, the guy said that he had already given me a stamp the day before, and that I needed to always stamp out. I told him I did stamp out, he didn't believe me, so I had to show him the stamp... but then he wouldn't give me a new stamp to return back in because of the one from the day before was valid for the month... so then I asked if I didn't need another stamp until the other "ran out" he didn't really know, but just wasn't going to give me one that day... so I don't really know what exactly I was supposed to do, but I got back in the car and drove on in.
Regardless, I do love stamps in my passport!

No comments: