Saturday, February 7, 2009

gratitude

I feel like I have a lot of thank yous.
Thank you M, 3 months, your love, Christmas, New Years, the trip of a lifetime - I hope we have many more, letting me realize I could make some lemonade out of it all, semonkong, beaches, enchiladas and guacamole, understanding, it's sort of an endless list...
Thank you J for sending personal mail amidst the junk and bills waiting for me in Arvada.
Thank you C for calling me back.
Thank you M and D for my windshield - I love the surprise, thank you for taking care of me from around the world.
Thank you A, S, and K for your phone calls to Lesotho.
Thank you N for leaving the door unlocked and letting me move back in.
Thank you T for the sweet gifts from Thailand.
Thank you T and P for the super fun 3 way phone call, all of us in foreign countries, I'm so thankful for our friendship.
Thank you K for picking me up from the airport and so much more!
Thank you K for lunch in the sun!
Thank you M for making cookies and sending me a Christmas card around the world, sharing good books and a cuddly elephant. :)
Thanks to many of you for the encouragement in job hunting.

1 comment:

Thai Adventurer said...

You are welcome! I say thank you to you too! What a dear friend you are! So blessed....we will get through this Lisel! I know because God already knows what is to come, it is just the waiting part that is so hard!