This picture is from Beautiful Gate, a beautiful day, a beautiful little girl. She was sick that day, had a hurt arm, and came and just fell asleep in my lap.I send you love wrapped in Sunshine and tied with a rainbow.
Do you go on a walk for the dog or for the dog walker? or maybe it's for your brother.
God loves to surprise us!
The rise and fall of relationships.
If you were in a plane crashing down, but had seconds to leaving a parting message, would you, what would you say? I listened to The Note by Angela Hunt on my road trip this week. The story line is about a note from a father that says: "I love you. All is forgiven." With my 2300 miles of driving I had lots of time for reflection, pondering, etc. What do you do with unresolved relationships? And what do you do if one person has resolution and the other doesn't? Of course you can't force it. So then leave it be?
Yep, I'm learning to leave it be.
"God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives."
1 comment:
I think you do it for your brother...the dog walking part, but you make some great points. Relationships are tough....losing them, gaining them and then losing them again. I am finding it hard to understand what God is trying to teach me sometimes. Great job of blogging!
Post a Comment