Reentry:
with relationships
with church
with winter weather - even though it's warm Colorado so it's not even that bad.
So lots of debriefing to do as I try to reenter well. I feel pretty out of place with it all.
It's weird to have to have a calendar again.
I have been going to the gym, hoping to use my Ipod since it wasn't charged in Lesotho, ends up it might be something more than that. Noah is going to try and help me figure it out.
I going to go to the Food Bank tomorrow. No shame in that.
I cleaned out the fridge of stuff that had been there since my parents were here.
I made it to BSF for lecture on Monday night.
I had an interview on Monday, hoping for the call for the 2nd interview.
It feels like there will be lots of 2009 weddings.
I did my taxes today.
1 comment:
I will be praying for you as you find your new rhythm back here in Colorado. It is so hard to come back!
Post a Comment