Thursday, February 26, 2009

interviews

I went to Little Rock, Arkansas for an interview with The CALL. They are caring for kids in foster care in Arkansas. It was my first time to Little Rock that I know of. I loved that there were signs of spring there. I loved Spring rain. I love that is would be so close to Michelle and Matt, their kids would know me if I live there. I loved the green that stays there and the rolling hills. I still don't know very much about LR.
I have another interview (maybe it's a lunch) on Monday. That one would be in a job in Denver. I love that I've been snowshoeing for the first time here and that Colorado provides beautiful days to do that. I love my dear friends here. I don't know if I'm quite ready to leave. I love the view I have the Rockies on 86th every time I'm driving home.
I hope that I will have another interview in Denver before I have to decide on any of them, I think that one is in the works I just need to call and follow up.

I'm not giving up on my passions and not closing any doors. I'm not running. I don't have a job yet, but am excited about all 3 of these possibilities.

1 comment:

KMarie said...

Wow! All these options sound great. Of course I want you to stay in denver, but Im not even staying very long so I shouldnt have much say. Your attitude is amazing. I love it!!