I can't find 2 of my cookbooks and my cowgirl boots. I may need to pull out boxes for the boots... but I thought I wore them right before I left for Lesotho, some days they are my confidence boost. I needed them yesterday after 3 "nice" sorrys we're not able to employ you at this time.
I didn't know the numbers I was up against: out of 200 people who applied for one position, I did get 1 of the 5 interview spots.
I thought it would be fun to work part time at REI - well they have over 2000 people apply for the new store opening in Westminster in the first 2 weeks they had advertised for it.
I'm applying for at least one new position a day.
Today I'm going to a hospital to learn more about a program they have there... maybe it could lead into something... I'd love to be able to volunteer for stuff like this, even if I can't work there, but it won't pay the bills.
On of my friends is moving to Costa Rica... I'm sort of jealous. I better start working on my Spanish.
I better go look for my boots again.
1 comment:
Praying for you!
Post a Comment