I've been sorting though pictures, Mostly from my time in Lesotho, but then of course taking time to look at many others... I love pictures. I'm trying to get more hung up in my room. When I am making money again I want to get quite a few developed. I've decided to share a couple with you.



A little bit about my week:- Walked Pedro.
- Tryed 4 new recipes!
- Dinner with a sweet P127 family, that are gifted with the placement of a newborn little girl and we had papa murphy's pizza! I've been secretly craving papa murphy's since I've been back, but it isn't in the budget.

- I'm reading a book with one of my good friends and I had to draw a picture representing myself - I drew cute orange boots for myself to wear. :)

-I'm drinking tea and beating a cold.
- I actually vacuumed my room!
- I resisted buying plane tickets.

1 comment:
WOW! P127 Volunteer dinner with my stairwell of girls. Fun memory. I like that picture too, fun poses! :)
Post a Comment