Tuesday, March 10, 2009

red lights

Last night at lecture, Kathleen talked a little bit about Red Lights. What do we do at red lights? Do we grow anxious? Do we look for ways to go around the light? Do we welcome the break? Do we grow frustrated when we have to sit there for long minutes in the middle of the night when no one else is using the green, but our direction has the red?
I feel like I'm sitting a red light for a job right now. I'm seeing people buzzing by with their green light. I'm feeling a little anxious with how long the red light will be. I had a little bit of panic of how long this light might be so then, did I make the right choice?!? No I made a good choice. I need to stop looking for another solution, wait for the light to change, because we know I'll be back up to full speed ahead in no time!!!

No comments: