Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ides of march have passed

so I'm getting lots of time with people in. oh how we need each other. when someone dies, when someone messes up, when someone has something to celebrate. isn't it nice to walk hand in hand with someone?
my twin is getting married. my sister is getting married. my friends are getting married! lots of people have decided 2009 is the year to get hitched. I'm happy for them, this isn't the single girl pity party. Maybe I'll meet "a cute boy at one of the weddings" - people are encouraging me... really I'm happy to celebrate everyone!
A little girl told me that I had pretty eyelashes.
I'm waiting for official news in the job dept.
A facebook quiz told me I'd only have 2 children - it's WRONG, at least I think so. oh facebook...
I'm almost 28! Yikes and someone told me that I'm old this week...
And I found my boots!!!Perfect timing because I'm going to Cheyenne tomorrow and I won't be tempted to buy a pair.

No comments: