So I have 3 job offers!!!
One the door has already closed for- I grateful for that, makes it easier to say no when things aren't fitting together there.
In these times here back in the states, I'm really thankful for 3 offers. On my way to one interview a man stop me on the street and asked for the time, but then asked if my company was hiring... I told him I didn't have a job either. I was surprised to be asked that here, I mean I heard it quite a bit in Lesotho if I could hire someone to do some work for me... my response was still the same.
I've weighing pros and cons all week. I've been adding and subtracting numbers. I've been getting some advice and then avoiding some. I think I'm hearing the still small voice.
Anyway I'm feeling stretched, challenged, excited about these jobs. These jobs that I can continue to do what I'm passionate about...
I went to church tonight and was challenged that God loves to respond to our acts of FAITH. Seeking first his kingdom... Those steps of faith can be so scary sometimes. Malachi 3:10
Because what do we do when life is interrupted? By fault of our own or another, regardless we are usually asking the question what will I do now? Sometimes life just doesn't make sense at all... and we're shaking like a leaf.
1 comment:
What a blessing in disguise, though, huh? To have to choose between 3 or now 2 options? I am sure whatever you choose, you will choose with your heart and it will be the best. I can't wait to hear all your new adventures when you do decide!
Post a Comment